Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Raining Closeted Republicans!

Step over Phillip.Hinkle, your time in the GOP closet spotlight is already over. Now it is time to meet Roberto Arango of Puerto Rico. This Republican politician recently had pictures of himself he had posted to the gay cruising site Grindr surface, and is now of course pulling a Weiner and going for the cover up. His excuse? He's recently taken some weight-loss pictures of himself for motivation...
You know I've been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures. I don't remember taking this particular picture but I'm not gonna say I didn't take it. I'd tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don't.
And of course he has no idea how they ended up on Grindr. And hey, who can say they haven't taken pictures of themselves as they loose weight? Totally reasonable. Wonder what kinds of weight-loss pictures they were...


Well okay, so I've never actually taken a weight-loss picture quite like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment