Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I'm Doing And Why

I am a twenty-something gay man, and I am a Christian. These two identities don't always mix well, particularly in other peoples' minds. Having come back to my faith recently I decided it would be nice to have a place to write about all the issues I'm working through as I cultivate a new and authentic faith. And frankly, I think everyone following me on Facebook will appreciate me having another place to post about LGBT issues and vent. So here I go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

So glad to find your blog! I'm a 30-something, recently out, formerly married father who also happens to have lived his life in the SBC -- as a youth member, an intern, a missionary, a pastor and a church planter. You can head over to my wordpress blog called soultwist to learn more. I tweeted (@soultwist93) one of your other posts as well.

Look forward to reading more!

Unknown said...

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it!

Post a Comment