Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

America Like Nazi Germany Because Of Gay Rights According To Lou Engle

Lou Engle, of the influential International House of Prayer, apparently believes that America has become like Nazi Germany by granting gay people civil rights.


Again this guy, like Bryan Fischer whom I wrote about yesterday, is far from a fringe figure. The IHOP church attracts over 4000 people every Sunday and their massive revival style gatherings attract huge crowds. It is disheartening to hear such ridiculous rhetoric come from someone who, for many, represents the face of mainstream Charismatic Christianity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely adding your blog to my blogroll. Cheers mate!

Nice fakeout with the "Christian" thing. Don't worry though, your secret is safe with me.

http://twogaybullies.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Oh the classic "you can't really be gay and Christian" line, fun! I've certainly never heard that one before...

Post a Comment